Heavy Industrial Trades Assistants Rotorua Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Rotorua
Broadspectrum Rotorua urgently required following position for Heavy Industrial Trades Assistants Rotorua. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Heavy Industrial Trades Assistants Rotorua Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Rotorua Jobs Details:
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
- Are you keen to get your career started in the Electrical Industry?
- Want to work with and learn from experienced tradesmen?
- Exciting and challenging work as our Electrical Services group continue to grow.
Our Electrical Services Group based in Rotorua are seeking motivated and hardworking Trades Assistants to join our team of highly-skilled and experienced Electrical and Mechanical Tradespeople.
- Some experience and a keen interest in the Electrical and Mechanical Trades.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using hand tools (used in construction and industrial maintenance).
- Can correctly interpret written and spoken English information and translate it into the tasks at hand; Fluent verbal English skills; Good written English skills, clear hand writing
- Familiarity with and demonstrated adherence to the Health and Safety practices of the Electrical Services industry and Broadspectrum.
- Demonstrated ability, willingness and commitment to be multi-skilled and up-skilling; Continuously up-dating necessary skills and knowledge as required for the role and showing a willingness to learn.
- Physically fit and not scared of heights and confined spaces
- Valid full drivers’ license and experience driving appropriate vehicles in all road and weather conditions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a fantastic team – great camaraderie and supportive work mates
- Training and development - Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry.
- A wide range of employee benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to get a career going in the Electrical Services industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button found on this page.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.broadspectrum.com .
Short-listed candidates must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical, which includes a drug and alcohol test and a Ministry of Justice check.