Front Desk Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts Auckland City
Hilton Hotels Resorts Auckland City urgently required following position for Front Desk Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts Auckland City Jobs Details:
Hilton Auckland Hotel
Princes Wharf 147 Quay Street
A Front Desk Supervisor supervises the activities manages at the hotel front desk, including check-in/check-out, Guest requests, concierge services and promotion of in-house activities.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will oversee the front office activities between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
A Front Desk Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- A relevant supervisory/management certificate/diploma or degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Schedule : Part-time
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift : Full Availability
Job Level : Supervisor/Team Leader
Job : Guest Services and Front Office