Assistant Category Manager Jobs Vacancy in Travel Retail Auckland City
Travel Retail Auckland City urgently required following position for Assistant Category Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Category Manager Jobs Vacancy in Travel Retail Auckland City Jobs Details:
Lagardère Travel Retail
, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère Services group, is a world-leading travel essentials, duty free and food service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific.
We are expanding and have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Category Manager - Convenience to join our busy and fast paced office, located in the Auckland Airport vicinity. As part of the Commercial Team you will be expected to undertake a variety of support activities and contribute to the smooth operation of the Convenience category.
A snapshot of your tasks include:
- Communicate information on upcoming promotions with suppliers to ensure compliance and follow up on any post promotional requirements
- Maintain regular, timely contact with suppliers and management to ensure operational efficiency at store level
- Maintain products/services file database to ensure APN’s, descriptions, pricing and other relevant data is accurate and reliable
- Retrieve sales data as requested to compile meaningful sales reports and presentations for stores, suppliers and senior management
- Provide insightful analysis to Category Managers to highlight opportunities to grow gross margin dollars and volume
- Pricing comparisons and liaison with finance to ensure accuracy of product database
- Retail and office administration experience in a management support capacity
- Proficiency using MS Office - Outlook, Word and Excel at an intermediate to advanced level
- Attention to detail with accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Ability to problem solve and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to build good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If we’ve piqued your interest and you have the experience and confidence to take ownership of this busy role then we’d love to hear from you.
Experience new horizons, every day!