Visual Merchandise Ordinator Jobs Vacancy in Farmers Trading Ltd Auckland City
Farmers Trading Ltd Auckland City urgently required following position for Visual Merchandise Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Visual Merchandise Ordinator Jobs Vacancy in Farmers Trading Ltd Auckland City Jobs Details:
We have exciting entry level opportunities for highly motivated and passionate individuals to work as part of our dynamic Visual Merchandising team at Farmers Support Office.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the Visual Merchandising Manager within one of the following categories - Kids, Nursery or Lingerie! You will assist with contributing towards our brand strategy by ensuring the Farmers Visual Merchandising vision, direction and standards are communicated clearly across our 58 stores. You will work closely with other functions of the business including Buying, Planning and Marketing to drive our business forward, maximise profitability and implement our creative strategy.To succeed in this role you should: *Have a minimum of 12 months Visual Merchandising experience at a store level
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Have strong planning and highly effective time management skills
- Be skilled in Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Indesign
- Creative flair with a commercial approach
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy
- Strong administrative skillsThis is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience working in a Visual Merchandising role instore looking to progress their career at a Head Office level.