Programme Manager Maintenance And Provisioning Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Tauranga
Broadspectrum Tauranga urgently required following position for Programme Manager Maintenance And Provisioning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programme Manager Maintenance And Provisioning Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Tauranga Jobs Details:
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
About the role
Reporting to the Contract Manager and delivering through collaboration with the Operational Excellence and Regional Managers, you will take ownership for the overall integrity and delivery of the Provisioning and Maintenance programme, including the accountability of the P&L and owning the KPI deliverables.
Your highly developed stakeholder management skills will allow you to influence and coordinate with key stakeholders ensuring clarity of the programme plan, to deliver strategic objectives while building and maintaining close relationships with our client and other company representatives.
This role will allow you to use your strong strategic and analytical skills while proactively identifying opportunities for continuous business improvements.
We are open to Hamilton, Rotorua, Tauranga, Auckland, Christchurch or New Plymouth as a location for the successful candidate.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 10 years ‘Supplier Side’ Senior Management experience
- The ability to demonstrate a proven track record of collaborating with teams to deliver commercial outcomes
- A high level of attention to detail, initiative, problem solving, personal organizational and leadership skills
- Tender and / or first principle estimating experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to articulate solutions
- Exemplary communication skills both oral and written
- computer skills and broad competency across the MS Office suite and related software
- Identify and manage hazards that may impact on the health, safety and wellbeing across all contracts.
- Degree in engineering, construction management or related qualification preferred
- The ability to work flexibly and willingness to travel to meet business needs
- Valid New Zealand Class One Driver’s License.
- Entitlement to work in New Zealand, citizen, resident or work visa
How to apply
Please click on apply now. Short-listed candidates must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical, which includes a drug and alcohol test and a Ministry of Justice check.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday the 17th June, 2018