Senior Developer Jobs Vacancy in Accident Compensation Corporation Wellington City
Accident Compensation Corporation Wellington City urgently required following position for Senior Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Developer Jobs Vacancy in Accident Compensation Corporation Wellington City Jobs Details:
What will you be doing?
- The development and maintenance of software systems in line with ACC’s quality controls and standards.
- Testing developed solutions for functional and operational correctness
- Designing and planning work to meet team objectives.
- Collaborating with team members across a range of disciplines.
- Communicating progress, goals, problems, and deficiencies.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of industry developments that have the ability to enhance ACC’s development.
- You’re someone with practical understanding of common software quality principles such as SOLID, REST, etc.
- You’ve got a high level of knowledge and understanding of networking principles
- You’ll have experience in writing and maintaining automated unit tests, including practical experience with mocking frameworks.
- ACC is a place where you’ll truly make a tangible difference to the lives of Kiwis.
- You’ll be part of an organisation that’s always looking for better ways to do things, so our customers get a great experience and we improve outcomes for everyone.
- You can also look forward to a fulfilling career with a real purpose where we will support your growth, development and help you to achieve your goals.
- We want you to bring your culture, background, abilities and experience to improve our customer’s experience and continue to make ACC a great place to work. We want you to be able to make a difference.
We’re about doing what’s right, we’re making a difference and we’re looking for people who want opportunities to develop their career.
To view a position description, please click HERE .
We’re aware that sometimes the link to the PDs from our external advertising partners doesn’t work. If this happens to you, simply click “Apply now” and you’ll be directed to our careers site, where you can click through and view it.
For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted via our careers site. Any applications sent directly will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please email Sheronika Shandil at email@example.com