Medical Radiation Techologist Tokoroa Hospital Fixed Term Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board
- Medical Radiation Techologist Tokoroa Hospital Fixed Term
- Waikato District Health Board
- 10 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Waikato District Health Board urgently required following position for Medical Radiation Techologist Tokoroa Hospital Fixed Term. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Radiation Techologist Tokoroa Hospital Fixed Term Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board Jobs Details:
Tokoroa Radiology Department
Fixed term for 6 months
48 hours per fortnight
We are seeking a Medical Radiation Technologist to join our friendly radiology team at Tokoroa Hospital .
This is a fixed term position covering parental leave for a 6 month period.
The Tokoroa radiology department has 4 part time staff working at Tokoroa hospital and provides a 7 day a week 24 hour on call service after hours. Imaging modalities currently include conventional DR x-ray and Mobile CR.
Overnight shared accommodation is available on site for on call staff if required.
The successful candidate will:
• have full registration with the New Zealand Medical Radiation Technologist Board with with a general scope of practice and a current practising certificate
• have experience
• have good communication skills
• have excellent interpersonal and team skills
• be committed to improving service performance.
The position involves working rostered duties and 1:4 weekends and after hours call, in support of a 7 day / 24 hour conventional x-ray service.
Closing date: 28 January 2018
Theme "People at Heart" - Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo
- Fair play - Mauri Pai
- Growing the good - Whakapakari
- Stronger together - Kotahitanga