Community Support Workers Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare New Zealand
Healthcare New Zealand urgently required following position for Community Support Workers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Support Workers Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare New Zealand Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced mature support worker or an enrolled or registered nurse looking for a support worker role? If so, we have opportunities to work with a highly skilled team that provide support to our tetraplegia client who requires complex cares. You will be working in her home in the Kaiaua area, supporting her with personal cares and home management. Having experience in the health sector, especially spinal cord injury care is required.
On offer are both full and part time positions with shifts 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm and a sleepover 11pm to 7am. These shifts are spread across a 7 day week; therefore flexibility with hours is a must. If you have a mature outlook, warm and fun loving personality and would love a job that is both varied and rewarding, we would love to hear from you.
- full induction and client specific training
- excellent rates of pay based on qualifications
- mentoring and support
- supportive team environment
- on-going training in rehabilitation services and support
Typical responsibilities include:
- household management including meal preparation, shopping, cleaning
- personal support including bowel and bladder management, showering, dressing, grooming - our client is fully hoisted
- a current full driver's licence and own car is essential
- be very reliable and trustworthy
- previous experience with bowel care and hoist use
- have good communication skills and fluency in English. Te Reo would be an advantage
- be able to follow instructions and have good initiative
- be eligible to work in New Zealand
Healthcare Rehabilitation specialises in providing injury-related support, nursing and rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand. As New Zealand's largest ACC contracted supplier of home and community support services and a provider of ACC nursing services, our goal is to provide the best possible support to people that maximises their independence after an injury.
Healthcare Rehabilitation is a division of Healthcare New Zealand Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Healthcare New Zealand Holdings Limited (HealthCare NZ).
For further information please contact Kirsty via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply or view a Job Description using our online forms and attach a covering letter