Production Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Goodman Auckland City
Goodman Auckland City urgently required following position for Production Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Goodman Auckland City Jobs Details:
Goodman Fielder New Zealand is one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand, serving customer needs with a portfolio of iconic, trusted food brands that New Zealanders have grown up with and enjoy every day. Our excellent portfolio of consumer brands includes Vogel's, Molenberg, Freya's, Meadow Fresh, Tararua, Puhoi Valley, Edmonds and Ernest Adams.… just to name a few!
We are passionate about our iconic brands and products, and strive to be the best place to work in New Zealand. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our business and be part of our success.
Our OpportunityWe currently have an opportunity for an experienced people leader to join our Operations team at our Quality Bakers site in Auckland. Here you can be part of New Zealand's largest bakery, leading and influencing at the ground level. We are proud of what we do, and how we do it – are you ready to join us on our journey?
Shift based role available, with full time hours. Hours of work are Tues 11:59pm – 7:15am, Wed, Thu, Fri 7pm – 7:15am = 42 hr work week.
Working collaboratively with other site Team Leaders, you will lead the Shift Production team to ensure we are on track with plant performance and delivering quality goods. You will also be responsible for:
- Embedding a strong “safety first” culture within the team
- Ensuring all housekeeping meets our quality requirements and standards
- Continually evaluating the operational activities with a continuous improvement mind-set
- Escalating and communicating any issues to appropriate stake holders
- Ensuring the timeliness, condition and quality of products meet customer requirements
- Providing leadership, training, development and support for staff
- Ensuring effective systems are in place to measure the efficiency and performance
To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated individual, with excellent leadership skills who takes a proactive approach to ensuring the integrity of our operations processes and team culture. You will also have:
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Team Leadership role
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills with experience communicating with multiple levels of the business
- Food safety legislative knowledge would be a distinct advantage
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Be passionate about culture with a team focused attitude
- Strong performance management skills
- Baking knowledge is desirable, but not essential
- Experience with SAP would be preferable
To learn more about this career opportunity or to apply online, please click Apply and you will be taken to our careers page.
Interested in other opportunities? To keep up to date with other Goodman Fielder career opportunities, set up a profile and job alert so we can notify you of any jobs which may interest you. To set-up a profile please visit our careers page www.careers.goodmanfielder.com.au and click Register to submit your details.