Credit Controller Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Auckland City
Randstad Auckland City urgently required following position for Credit Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Controller Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Auckland City Jobs Details:
I am looking for talented, energetic and passionate Senior Credit controller to join this well established high profile company located in Central Auckland. The role involves credit control, collection, and relationship building. You will be looking to oversea a portfolio of clients with the objective of reducing arrears and maintaining this to a high degree of accuracy. This is a brand new team and its an excellent opportunity to oversee the implementation of process, procedure and culture from the start. Full hand-over will be provided.
- Collection of new and existing files that are in default.
- Negotiating/Maintaining Payment Arrangements.
- Prepare and issue documentation to appropriate Agents.
- Monitor accounts allocated to Agents to ensure timely action.
- Ensure clear and concise log notes are created on accounts for follow up.
- Ensure that all follow-up tasks are recorded and actioned in a timely manner.
- Provide settlement quotes and account statements to clients upon request.
- Ensure all targets are achieved.
- Keep in mind all costs that will be added to balance owing on each loan in default.
- Completing any other duties or tasks related to collections department as directed.
-Previous Credit Control Experience
-Excellent verbal communication skills
- Trade Debt experience
- Efficient time management and organisation skills.
- Previous experience in credit control.
- A positive attitude and work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate, deal with conflict and make sound decisions.
- Good communication and keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to think outside the square and be able to think fast on your feet.
- Ability to self-manage daily work flows and Tasks.
- Have a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Being able to empathise with debtors without losing the desired goal of clearing arrears.
You will be working with your customers to help them provide solutions instead of demanding payment, so the ability to think outside the square and be flexible are an absolute must for this role. You will of course have excellent communication skills and solid a background in credit control. You will be able to take ownership of the role and is available to start work immediately. A competitive package is on offer. Please do not apply without previous Credit Control experience. If this sounds like you, and are entitled to work in New Zealand, register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Grant on +64 9 336 0371