Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Western Union Auckland City
Western Union Auckland City urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Western Union Auckland City Jobs Details:
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager, based in our Auckland, NZ office. In this role, you will support the digital marketing activities for New Zealand and South Pacific Islands as well as supporting the growth initiatives of our agent partners. You will proactively lead the development of country and segment-specific communications strategies aimed at increasing the market share and share of wallet across key customer audiences as well as realize the potential from new market, channel, and service opportunities.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Develop, execute and manage high impact, appealing and successful digital and non-digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsibility of managing the effective implementation of the NZD1m marketing budget.
- Ensure activity is delivered on time and on budget with most effective use of possible channels.
- Use customer data insights to drive effective communications.
- Management of events and festivals, maximizing the exposure and positive brand association.
- Build relationships with community leaders & media contacts within key groups.
- Manage community consultant support to aid development and build closer community relations.
- Financial management and campaign performance evaluations.
- Building effective relationships with business development and operations teams as well as in-country partners, 3rd party agencies, community consultants, community leaders and media partners for key audiences.
What you will need to succeed:
- 6+ years of experience in marketing function or related areas.
- Marketing strategy development based on; research, customer insights and market analysis.
- Strong financial management skills
- Campaign analysis and insight skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive business performance autonomously and proactively.
- Strong global stakeholder management.
What will make you stand out:
- An understanding of the FX industry.
- Experience in the financial services or telecommunications industry.
- Strong communication skills and professionalism.
- Marketing major coupled with a Masters of Business Administration.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay and benefits.
- Unparalleled experience with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career.
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries.