Checkout Operator Casual Colombo Christchurch Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets
Countdown Supermarkets urgently required following position for Checkout Operator Casual Colombo Christchurch. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Checkout Operator Casual Colombo Christchurch Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets Jobs Details:
Working for Countdown isn't just about in-store opportunities. We're at the cutting edge of retail innovation, and this is supported by a reputable Manufacturing, Logistics and Corporate division including Construction, Property Management, Legal, IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service, Buying and Marketing.
Are you passionate about retail and providing exceptional customer service? The successful candidates will have a true passion for customer service, will enjoy working as part of a team and will thrive in an environment where quality is at the heart of everything you do.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing customers with fast, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service
- Answer customer queries and complaints in a courteous manner
- Cash handling
- Register transactions
- Working cooperatively in a team environment
- Ensure the health and safety of all store associates and customers
To be considered for this role applicants need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- A passion for Customer service
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work flexible retail hours
- Work in a fast paced team environment
- Perform repetitive lifting or tasks
- Portray a positive attitude at all times
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be beneficial
At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and community.