International Implementation Manager Anz Jobs Vacancy in Symplicity Corporation Remote
Symplicity Corporation Remote urgently required following position for International Implementation Manager Anz. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Implementation Manager Anz Jobs Vacancy in Symplicity Corporation Remote Jobs Details:
- You have Two or more years of relevant industry experience. BA/BS degree in a related field required; MA/MS degree preferred.
- You enjoy working with in a fast-paced environment for a rapidly growing, international company
- You have exposure to career services departments or have worked with an Enterprise Technology Solutions within the Higher Ed realm.
- You have strong business acumen, problem solving abilities, and good judgment.
- You are product-savvy and can quickly learn the ins and outs of Symplicity’s software solutions.
- You are available to travel 50% of the time.
- You understand outstanding customer service and are passionate about delivering that experience to the clients you work with.
About the Opportunity
- Gather implementation requirements and provide guidance on aligning system deployment based on clients’ desired goals and outcomes for employability and career services.
- Conduct “train-the-trainer” style working sessions on basic product functionality, including but not limited to system overview, tools, and/or advanced modules.
- Consult with clients regularly on best practices for implementation and configuration. Identify and propose creative configurations when default system functionality doesn’t match client’s stated expectations.
- Lead the onboarding of assigned new clients from kickoff to adoption, serving as the new clients’ primary contact through all onboarding.
- Establish ownership of project tasks, ensure that team members have the skills and tools necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Track project progress, review project tasks and deliverable to make deadlines.
- Analyze client requirements to develop appropriate training, scheduling, and customization strategies.
- Oversee and support multiple implementation projects. Review external clients’ product demands, develop project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the client.
- Communicate deliverables, required tasks, and timelines regularly to client to help keep the implementation process on schedule.
- Review system prior to launch and communicate remaining pre-launch tasks and any identified weaknesses in system setup to client.
- Communicate with client post-launch to verify that implementation training and support needs have been addressed and that client is satisfied with system functionality and utilization.
- Communicate with Client Relationship Specialist any noted relationship issues or requests to change system configuration as specified in contract.
- Ensure a smooth hand-off to the Client Relationship Specialist following completion of implementation.
- Coordinate with Professional Services department to implement custom solutions.
- Be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide input in scoping projects or developing proposals as needed.
- Robust benefits package
- Casual office environment with "fun but focused" vibe
- The opportunity to be at the forefront our Symplicity's international expansion