Manager Jobs Vacancy in Atbangkok Auckland City
Atbangkok Auckland City urgently required following position for Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Jobs Vacancy in Atbangkok Auckland City Jobs Details:
We are now on the hunt for a Manager at our busy Restaurant in Kingsland, Auckland
We are looking for a dedicated person to fill the role of Managing our business.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills, qualification and relevant experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in managing a busy hospitality business (current LCQ and General Manager’s Certificate is essential)
- Outstanding communication and excellent customer service skills
- Competency in organising rosters for the team, recruitment and orientation process
- Experience in handling at least 10 employees ( both Front of house and kitchen)
- Ability to undertake staff appraisals and disciplinary actions
- Ability to plan menus in consultation with the owner and chefs.
- Thai food and Asian fusion cuisine knowledge is highly advantageous
- Experience making coffee, wine and cocktail knowledge
- Cash management, balancing tills, floats and takings
- Experience in stock taking and ordering from different suppliers.
- Good attitude, work ethics and reliable
- Hygiene and personal presentation of the highest standard.
This is a full time position and will require a weekend on Monday to Sunday between the hours from 11 am to 11pm (shift work)
The right remuneration will be given to the right candidate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 /year