Auckland Family Needs Pair Jobs Vacancy in Company Auckland City
Company Auckland City urgently required following position for Auckland Family Needs Pair. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Auckland Family Needs Pair Jobs Vacancy in Company Auckland City Jobs Details:
Accommodation & Paid ($190-$230 p/w plus completion bonus)
Limited Experience Necessary
0800 AU PAIR (287 247)
This easy going, active family of five is looking for a full time au pair, who is caring, fun loving and adaptable to join their busy little family. They have two children and a dog. Their daughter is 7 years old, their son is 2 years old and the last family member is their dog Pepper!
Their oldest daughter is a smart, caring, fun and thoughtful girl who loves being active and interacting with her friends and family. She is in her 3rd year of school and likes to read, enjoys arts & crafts and does a lot of outdoor activities. She also participates in after school activities including swimming, soccer and athletics. Their 2 year old boy is a very sweet and easy going guy, who likes to hang out with the family or does his own thing. He takes long naps, likes reading books, going for bike rides, playing with trucks or on the trampoline and loves to eat.
As a family they like to travel and visit new places, renting holiday houses, staying for long weekends, going to the mountain for snowboarding, eating good food and enjoying life. They enjoy spending time with their friends, eating, drinking and having fun.
The typical daily duties the family would like you to be involved in include:
- Caring for their 2 year old’s needs
- Helping their 7 year old daughter to get ready for school
- Bringing and taking the children to/from school
- Helping out with homework
- Taking the children to local playgrounds and other outdoor activities
- Preparing meals for children (breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner)
- Child-related light house work
- Walking the dog
Ideally, you’ll have nanny, babysitting, teaching or coaching experiences or similar to join this family.
- Start April
- 6 month contract
- 45 Hours per week
- Live in position (not available to couples)
- Minimum 200 hours childcare exp. and references required
- Full driver’s license necessary
- Must have a working holiday visa or New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa
- Room and board included - You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
- A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $190 - $230 p/w)
- Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
- Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD!
0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.