Frontline Station Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Police Auckland City
New Zealand Police Auckland City urgently required following position for Frontline Station Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Frontline Station Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Police Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Working as part of a dynamic and flexible team
- Developing and maintaining a wide range of positive relationships
- An ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- A high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Communicate Level 1 - Individual Contributor
- Deliver Level 1 - Individual Contributor
- Partner Level 1 - Individual Contributor
- Applicants must be a NZ or Australian citizen, or a NZ resident, or have a valid NZ work visa to apply for this position.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact the Hiring Manager, Sergeant BROADLEY by email at Susan.Broadley@police.govt.nz.