Warehouse Ordinator Assets Inventory Controller Jobs Vacancy in Clearvision Communications Christchurch
Clearvision Communications Christchurch urgently required following position for Warehouse Ordinator Assets Inventory Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Ordinator Assets Inventory Controller Jobs Vacancy in Clearvision Communications Christchurch Jobs Details:
Are you looking for a fun and exciting job?
Would you like to have a stable position that has unlimited earning potential?
Would you like to join a company that cares and provides you with advanced training and coaching so you can unleash your full potential?
Step into a solid future and join a growing communications company. A team truly dedicated to providing the very best in customer and internal staff experience.
Business: Clearvision Communications
Position: Warehouse Co-ordinator / assets & inventory controller
Type: Full Time
Clearvision Communications is one of the fastest growing Telecommunications installation company in NZ, contracting to Enable Networks & Chorus Networks.
Our company is well established. We have 120+ employees and been in business for 21 years.
We have been chosen to work with Enable bringing fibre broadband to around 200,000 homes and businesses in Christchurch and the surrounding towns. The NZ Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB) project is one of the largest and most successful Telecommunications infrastructure projects in Australasia fibre to the home project. This has escalated our work load significantly, hence we need high calibre fibre optics crews to join the Clearvision growing family.
We are also the primary contractor for several New Zealand leading companies like Visionstream and UCG (Universal Communications Group).
Your objectives will be:
- To ensure adequate supply of products to crew and avoid shortage & access stock.
- To make sure that financial investment in inventories is minimum to maximize the profitability.
- Stock levels are well maintained, nothing wasted or lost, and keeping the monthly stock with the budget.
- Keeping the vehicles, tools, assets in great condition, well presented and well maintained.
- Preventive maintenance scheduling for all assets.
- Create a solid system for Plant and equipment checks (develop a programme to gauge all equipment and tools calibrations including safety gears).
- Develop 5S for the Yard / Office and trucks.
You will receive:
- Base Salary
- You will gain experience by working with a leading technology company alongside one of the most experienced technicians and engineers in the industry
- Free ongoing coaching and training programs to be professional technically also in customer services, health and safety and even you will go through a personal growth mastery program so you will be far ahead of anyone else in the industry
- Friendly work environment. We take great care in looking after our installers and staff and treat them like an extended family
- Potential for great career to progress with a growing company, i.e. managerial & leadership positions.
For this role you will need following experience, knowledge and attributes:
- We are after a Smart, fit, healthy, reliable, honest, hardworking and knowledgeable all-rounder
- High attention to details and well organised
- Have minimum a full Class 1 Driving Licence
- Be willing to undergo a Medical and Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Ability to demonstrate strong computer and maths skills
- Be motivated and trustworthy
- Be confident to work autonomously
- Bring a lot of Energy and Passion to the job you perform
- Ability to communicate effectively suppliers and freight companies.
- A reliable and hardworking person who enjoys being part of a team
Apply today if you think you are suitable for the role
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehousing: 2 years