Quality Technician Jobs Vacancy in Ventia Auckland City
Ventia Auckland City urgently required following position for Quality Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Technician Jobs Vacancy in Ventia Auckland City Jobs Details:
Visionstream provides telecommunications and ICT services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments. With a heritage in design, construction and maintenance services, Visionstream is a trusted partner to leading telecommunication and ICT network providers, and industries who rely on mission-critical infrastructure.
We are also proud to be part of Ventia, one Australia's largest services businesses providing comprehensive support and management services to clients across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors. Ventia is structured for growth across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia.
About the role
As the Quality Technician reporting to the Quality Team Lead, your primary purpose will be to conduct quality audits and reports to ensure that project quality delivery standards are achieved. This role will be supporting the Ultra-Fast Broadband Maintenance team. This includes:
- Supporting and driving a culture of health and safety
- Conduct audits and identify issues or inconsistencies
- Share knowledge and learnings with subcontractors
- Provide SME support where required
- Quality Assurance or quality background, with experience in Fibre Faults and fault finding.
- Previous Telecommunications experience ability to read as-builts, CPA , FOG plans and interpret them
- Solid experience and demonstrated understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- A reliable self-starter who is proactive in providing solutions within an autonomous environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and ability to use a tablet device with confidence
This is a pivotal role working in a high growth services organisation providing you the opportunity to drive efficiencies through your expertise and knowledge. In return for your skills, experience and commitment we offer a permanent opportunity with competitive hourly rates, a dynamic working environment, and opportunities to develop your career with an industry leader.
If you have the drive and want to be an integral contributor to, and share in the future growth and success of Visionstream, then please click