Credit Controller Jobs Vacancy in Westcon Comstor Auckland City
Westcon Comstor Auckland City urgently required following position for Credit Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Controller Jobs Vacancy in Westcon Comstor Auckland City Jobs Details:
Westcon - Comstor is the world's leading specialty distributor of advanced network technological solutions. Our success is built on providing exceptional service to our resellers and the vendors we partner with.
Due to changes within the team we have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our thriving team. Based in Albany Auckland, this role will be responsible for maintaining debtor ledgers, reconciling accounts, monitoring payment allocations as well as meeting set debtor targets.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a credit control or accounts receivables role. The position requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, professionalism and the ability to manage time effectively.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Monitoring collection of debtor ledger and being an escalation point for the collections team.
- Monitoring invoicing management including uploads to customer's portal and electronic distribution
- Daily & Monthly Reconciliations of customer accounts
- Periodic cash and account receivable age reporting
- Raising customer disputes with internal stakeholders and processing credit adjustments
- Providing prompt responses to all customers' inquiries and management of dispute resolution
- Providing outstanding customer service to all customers, both internal and external
- Supporting the Cash Allocations Team to accurately apply payments to customer accounts
- Maintaining customer credit files ensuring strict confidentiality of financial records
- Providing recommendations to management on customer credit limits and terms
- Previous experience in a similar collections role
- SAP skills an advantage
- Solid understanding of finance and credit contract terms
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively
- Co-operative player focused on team goals
- Proven ability to operate independently, under pressure to meet multiple deadlines
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong computer literacy (Excel and Word)
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanour whilst remaining assertive and confident
- Analytical and resilient when engaging difficult customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Experience with computerised debtors
People are our most valuable asset - we employ people who deliver outstanding results, embrace our values and are passionate about our brand. If you want to start a career that is anything but ordinary, then apply today!