Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Regatta
Regatta urgently required following position for Restaurant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Regatta Jobs Details:
- Capture the senses
- Takapuna waterfront indulgence
- European influence with a kiwi twist
Are you at the top of your game and looking for a new challenge, where you can inspire, lead, and develop? Become the face of our restaurant, Regatta.
Inspired by seaside resort retreats that are lovers of the seafood and the sea, Regatta is a true local indulgence. Local beach dwellers and Takapuna sophisticates have made us their second home, feeling welcomed and comfortable in this understated venue with some of the best views around.
An opportunity has arisen for a confident experience creator to join our dedicated team of professionals in the role of Restaurant Manager.
You will have extensive experience in the hospitality industry and a passion for ensuring your customers have the best experience they can, from a team that truly love what they do, in addition you will ideally demonstrate the following;
- High volume venue exposure with the ability to deliver a top experience and product
- Sales ability with the drive to develop your team to sell and serve
- A leader in every sense, hands on and dedicated
- Forward thinking and full of ideas
- Current General Managers Certificate
Built on entrepreneurship and family, Regatta is a part of the Barworks Group who have become recognised as one of Auckland’s hospitality leaders and innovators. With 20 highly successful venues that focus on ‘people first’ our ambition is to keep questioning the industry landscape, inspiring and delivering experiences that impress while ensuring our people flourish.
- Salary that meets the market
- Quarterly bonuses
- 50% discount across the entire Barworks group
- Long service rewards
- Regular training and development
- Large employer, large career opportunities
- Rewarding culture, trips, incentives, awards nights, perks
- Beachside lifestyle