Lego Group Volunteer Facilitators For Autismnz Jobs Vacancy in Company Christchurch
Company Christchurch urgently required following position for Lego Group Volunteer Facilitators For Autismnz. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lego Group Volunteer Facilitators For Autismnz Jobs Vacancy in Company Christchurch Jobs Details:
LEGO® Group Volunteer Facilitators needed
- Do you enjoy interacting with children?
- Would you like to help children with autism?
- Do you want to gain new skills in supported play?
Your patience and understanding, along with some knowledge of psychology and/or autism, will help you succeed in this volunteer role. (Enjoying building with LEGO® would also be helpful!)
Our volunteer LEGO® Group facilitators will:
- Have a sound knowledge of autism spectrum and/or related conditions
- Have experience and skills working within psychology, education, childcare, health and/or disability sectors
- Enjoy being part of a team, supporting each other, sharing information and having fun together
- Be patient and firm but fair
- Be empathetic and enthusiastic, with a sense of humour.
Application to the employer closes Sunday 4th March 2018
Application to SJS closes Friday 2nd March 2018