Infrastructure Solutions Architect Jobs Vacancy in Datacom Hamilton
Datacom Hamilton urgently required following position for Infrastructure Solutions Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Infrastructure Solutions Architect Jobs Vacancy in Datacom Hamilton Jobs Details:
You’ll be working alongside our sales team with presales & consulting as well as architecting solutions to fit business requirements.
Infrastructure Solutions Architect:
As a Solutions Architect you will be joining an existing team that has a vital role to play, working with a number of Enterprise Clients, IT leadership and subject matter experts to build a view of the organisational strategy, processes, information and information technology assets.
You’ll be working alongside our sales team with presales & consulting as well as architecting solutions to fit business requirements. This will require you to have a solid base of technical skills, prior architecture experience, great client skills and the communication and relationship skills to work effectively with the clients and articulate and present solutions to fit.
This role also provides technical leadership to our delivery team so it will require a depth and breadth of technical knowledge and experience as a senior in the market.
About the role:
- Work with Business Analysts to ensure that the Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Non-Functional Requirements are suitably documented and mapped together to determine appropriate solutions that can be tested against, and detailed enough to prove that the solution will deliver
- Defining and articulating complex solutions for large scale / high impact projects, including business, application, data and infrastructure impacts along with testing and implementation considerations through defined design & approval process
- Reporting and communicating to both Clients and variety of internal stakeholders within Datacom
- Developing pragmatic, commercially feasible architectures, considering all functional as well as non-functional requirements (e.g.. performance, capacity, accessibility, security, usability)
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team of application, data and infrastructure professionals to implement the architecture, including those distributed across geographical boundaries
- High Level Design and Detail Design of Solutions and the requisite planning
- Staying abreast of industry trends and products by cultivating working relationships with industry leading vendors
- Troubleshoot complex and intermittent problems to tight time-frames whilst under pressure
- Provide strategic consultation to subsidiaries projects and service development initiatives in defining or designing business processes and functions, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing enabling technologies based on customer requirements to achieve high-business user satisfaction.
- A track record of designing solutions with a technological background/qualifications in infrastructure
- Experience designing and developing standards and solutions that support the introduction of new and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication and possibly management/team leader experience
- Displays personal drive and integrity
- Has had previous roles with BAU teams and Project delivery (HLD & DD to implementation)
Datacom’s global reputation for excellence has been shaped over the past 50 years by investing in our people, our culture and, ultimately, our clients. We’re a company that encourages and embraces diversity, providing a strong platform for your personal career development, including excellent salary packages and benefits.
How to apply: If this sounds like you, apply online now!