Dental House Officer Registrar Fixed Term Starting January Jobs Vacancy in Capital Coast District Health Board Wellington Porirua
- Dental House Officer Registrar Fixed Term Starting January
- Capital Coast District Health Board Wellington
- Porirua WGN
- 09 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Capital Coast District Health Board Wellington Porirua urgently required following position for Dental House Officer Registrar Fixed Term Starting January. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dental House Officer Registrar Fixed Term Starting January Jobs Vacancy in Capital Coast District Health Board Wellington Porirua Jobs Details:
About this opportunity
- 1 x fixed-term position available, commencing 15 January 2018
- Flexible working days
- Clinics based at Wellington and Kenepuru Hospitals
- Suitable for Dental House Officers or Registrars
The Dental and Oral Health Service has been given a great opportunity to provide dental care for adult Syrian refugees. This is a fixed term position, commencing 15 January 2018. Limited external funding has been granted to cover this fixed term position, with an expected duration of 4-8 weeks
We are looking for an enthusiastic Dentist who is keen make a difference within this community to join our busy team in the dental department at Capital and Coast District Health Board. The successful candidate would be treating Syrian refugees with the support of our teams located at Wellington and Kenepuru Hospital.
The Dentist will be assessing Syrian refugees at an initial exam appointment and provide basic dental treatment within a set time frame if treatment is required with the aid of an interpreting service if needed.
The anticipated clinics are below although we can be flexible around this:
Monday and Friday: 9am - 4.30pm, Wellington
Tuesday: 9am - 1pm, Kenepuru
Wednesday: 1pm - 4.30pm, Kenepuru
Experience and Eligibility
- Suitable for Dental House Officers or Registrars with up to 5 years of experience;
- You will have registration with the NZDC and hold a current practicing certificate;
- You will need to be a NZ or Australian citizen or resident, or have an appropriate visa to be eligible to live and work in NZ. The immigration NZ website can be found at http://www.immigration.govt.nz/ .
If you wish to express your interest and you meet the criteria above, then please click the 'Apply Now' button below
Upon application you will need to provide:
- Electronic copies of your CV and cover letter. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
- Contact details for three consultants as referees that have supervised your day-to-day clinical work, one must be from your current or most recent employer.