Clinical Support Officer Permanent West Coast Jobs Vacancy in John Hokitika
John Hokitika urgently required following position for Clinical Support Officer Permanent West Coast. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Support Officer Permanent West Coast Jobs Vacancy in John Hokitika Jobs Details:
Are you looking for a role where you can maintain your clinical skills while sharing your expertise to boost the knowledge and capability of our operational staff and St John?
We have an exciting full time opportunity for an Operational staff member to step into the Clinical Practice area as a 1.0 FTE Clinical Support Officer in our West Coast Team.
As part of our national Clinical Support Team you will be responsible for improving patient outcomes by providing clinical coaching, advice, support and guidance to Clinical Operations.
You will be responsible for:
- The hands-on mentoring and developing of operational staff
- Developing individual learning plans that provide targeted support for Operational members to enable them to meet required competencies
- Taking a lead role in demonstrating and promoting clinical best practice.
We will promote and guide your career progression including assisting with professional development of your individual instructional skills. You will work with other likeminded people in a collegial and autonomous environment which is well supported.
We're looking for someone with:
- A current Authority to Practice at Paramedic level or above and have experience in operations
- Proven clinical knowledge and strong written skills
- A passion to mentor, support and coach
- The ability to lead and develop others
- The ability to work independently with initiative and drive
- Well-developed communication and people skills
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- An ability to travel
- A strong desire for personal and professional development
- A good understanding of the MS Office suite.
Please submit your CV and application letter outlining your skills and experience by clicking "Apply" below.
For more information please contact Curt Ward or Heather Ewing on 0800 STJOHN
Applications close: 3 rd of April, 2018
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
Haramai ngā tai o te āniwaniwa, he kāhui rangatira tēnei, he kāhui whakamana tāngata whaimahi, e te iti, e te rahi