Accounts Administrator Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Ryman Healthcare
Ryman Healthcare urgently required following position for Accounts Administrator Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Administrator Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Ryman Healthcare Jobs Details:
Employing 4500+ staff across healthcare, construction and corporate fields in both NZ and Melbourne, the Ryman Group is diverse and our daily work is varied and interesting. We have a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, invest in developing our people and promote a culture of kindness!
Ryman Healthcare has the opportunity for a proactive and organised person to join our Accounts Payable team as an Accounts Administrator. This role would be suited to a recent school leaver wanting an opportunity to begin your career within a rapidly growing NZX Top 10 Company. Accounts experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm in our modern offices on Russley Road.
Key skills required:
- Intermediate typing speed
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Initiative and ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Fast learner that enjoys working with numbers & coding
- Outstanding organisation, time management and computer skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- New and modern offices in a Russley Road business park location
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Dynamic, friendly and supportive team
- Join one of NZ's most successful companies!
Joining the Ryman team could be your best career move yet…
If this sounds like you simply apply online now!