Customer Care Officer Jobs Vacancy in Auckland Airport Auckland City
Auckland Airport Auckland City urgently required following position for Customer Care Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Officer Jobs Vacancy in Auckland Airport Auckland City Jobs Details:
We're Auckland Airport. The chances are you've already met us, driven into or flown out of our airport, or at least know friends or family who have. You may have wondered at times, how it all comes together. The short answer is, it's our people - The Journey Makers. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
Our people come from remarkably different backgrounds, trades, and professions; we are terminal and airfield operators to property managers, engineers to carpenters, firemen to security, project managers to health and safety consultants. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
The major purpose of this role is to ensure that all internal and external contacts are responded to in a timely manner and completed within agreed timeframes and promote a positive public relations image of Auckland Airport.
Auckland Airport has 3 vacancies in the Contact Centre team. This will be a 3 month Fixed Term contract until end of September.
Key Functions in this role:
- Answering & responding to calls via telephone and radio from members of the public and personnel on airport.
- Complete related documentation and data entry to a high standard.
- Ensure the provision of a friendly and professional first point of contact service at the contact centre / reception (including electronic, personal and telephone contact).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in frontline customer service
- Manage inbound calls to ensure effective and timely resolution of customer issues
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Proficient use of a range of computer applications including Outlook, Excel, CRM and other applications.
- Ability to communicate with all types of people
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Current Driver’s License and Reliable transport
Please note that this role requires shift work (6 days on/3 days off) (morning / evening shifts)
Applications for the role closes on the 08th June 2018
What are you waiting for? If you have what we’re looking for and you’re ready for your next challenge - come join The Journey Makers.