Press Brake Cnc Setter Operator Jobs Vacancy in Appointments Recruitment Specialists Auckland City
Appointments Recruitment Specialists Auckland City urgently required following position for Press Brake Cnc Setter Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Press Brake Cnc Setter Operator Jobs Vacancy in Appointments Recruitment Specialists Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Operating 120 ton & upwards CNC Press Brakes.
- Previous CNC Press Brake operating / machining experience.
- All relevant CNC Machining / operating experience with examples , MUST be reflected on your CV to ensure you are shortlisted for this job.
- Folding of various types of sheetmetal such as Mild & Stainless Steel.
- Most programmes are downloaded but you should be able to do some basic programming using the control panel.
- Capable of reading & working with Engineering Drawings.
- Setting and Operating CNC Press Brakes.
- There is some heavy lifting, only 20% of the time and there is assistance plus machinery to lift heavy loads.
- Applicants with a Mechanical / Engineering / Sheetmetal / Machine Operating background could also be well suited to this job
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Great communications skills both written and oral.
- Health & Safety awareness
- Eligible to legally work in NZ
- Type – Full time permanent position
- Wage – $25-$30/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Based – West Auckland
- Hours – 4.00pm to Midnight (Afternoon Shift – Mon-Fri)
- Misc – Overtime available depending on workload
- Start – A.S.A.P.
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit) in NZ
Mobile 021 888 500
- or (09) 47
- 8 9954
- Email email@example.com
- www.appts.co.nz /