Solution Design Practice Lead Jobs Vacancy in Unison Hastings
Unison Hastings urgently required following position for Solution Design Practice Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Design Practice Lead Jobs Vacancy in Unison Hastings Jobs Details:
At Unison, we have a vision to be New Zealand's most progressive asset manager. Our team is focussed on enabling the communities we serve to prosper through excellence in asset management, customer understanding and innovative solutions. We believe that team work and integrity, together with a focus on the safety and wellbeing of our employees and communities will help us achieve our vision.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Solution Design Practice Lead to join our IM Solution Design and Delivery Team. In this role, you will develop and maintain a solution design framework and supporting standards to ensure solution designs are fit for purpose, sustainable, supportable, are cost effective and deliver quality business outcomes. You will also provide solution analysis and design across a designated program of work.
The Key Responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and maintain a solution design framework and standard to support the evolving technologies and business driven initiatives.
- Lead and mentor the solution design team to ensure consistent and quality outcomes are achieved though the design framework.
- Lead a Solution Design Forum bringing together key stakeholders for input and governance into solution design decisions.
- Develop and maintain the IS strategy roadmap to articulate and communicate architectural change in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Provide assistance in developing test plans for design outputs in conjunction with developers and end users.
The Key Training & Experience required for this position includes:
- You will have a tertiary qualification in Business/IT disciplines.
- 5 - 10 years' experience as a Solution Architect or Senior Lead Analyst is essential.
- You will have demonstrated experience in business analysis and solution architecture.
- You will also have demonstrated experience in IS strategies.
- Experience in business process modelling is required.
For full details of this role, please see the job description available on our website.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication and presentation skills, with a keen attention to detail. You will have strong leadership and motivational skills, combined with excellent project management skills and experience.
Unison understands that great performance comes from great people. As a valued team member, you will receive ongoing training and development as well as a host of benefits including contribution towards relocation costs, great remuneration, health insurance, and subsidies to enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle.
Applications Close: 24 Jan 2018