Facilities Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bgis Wellington City
Bgis Wellington City urgently required following position for Facilities Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bgis Wellington City Jobs Details:
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The Facilities Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and professional operation of the facilities related services at the Wellington Microsoft Branch including responsibility for the reception function at a times.
- First point of contact for all internal and external customers for Microsoft & BGIS
- Managing all maintenance client or tenant requests
- Delegate and allocate work orders as required
- Review all invoices before issuing them to the Facilities Finance / Facilities Manager
- Operate the Front of House services and office areas in an organised, professional and courteous manner at all times
- Answer incoming calls, queries and direct to the appropriate department in a professional and timely manner
- Meet, Greet and assist Client, Visitors and Guests including the provision of support business services including acting as the interface between the client / visitor stakeholders and internal management staff
- Ensure all Staff, Visitors and Guests are sign in through the Microsoft Visitor Management System (VMS) as required by Client;
- Coordinate all meeting room bookings in advance to ensure these rooms are best utilised for the Client needs
- Escalate urgent issues identified through to the Facilities Manager
- Demonstrated experience in a similar or customer facing role
- Adapt quickly to change, flexible & innovative approach
- Strong customer service and client interactions skills essential
- Facilities Management experience advantageous
- Proven ability to work independently with broad and/or minimal guidance and direction
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
‘Stepping Up' is an innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help each member of the BGIS team contribute to continuous professional development. Our benefits include flexible work options, an EAP program which provides free counselling services to employees and their families, Paid Parental Leave, Study assistance and much more.
BGIS is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote and support the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity or minority groups.