Customer Service Consultants Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Auckland City
Bnz Auckland City urgently required following position for Customer Service Consultants. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Consultants Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Auckland City Jobs Details:
You + Us + Our Customers = Creating Great Together
Hours: 10 hours per week. Monday & Wednesday- 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM, Thursday & Friday- 12:30PM - 3:30PM
We're reimaging banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. Working in an energising environment that is built around our customers, we build great connections that allow us to work together to enable a high achieving New Zealand.
About the Role
Our teams are highly diverse and come from a wide range of backgrounds including retail, hospitality, financial services and more, but what connects us is our passion for delivering exceptional customer service. If you put customers first, we know you'll thrive at BNZ.
- A brilliant start to your BNZ Career, with excellent training and development.
- Help customers to be good with their money by having meaningful conversations so that they can take advantage of all that BNZ has to offer.
- Help customers with their day to day banking, using BNZ's digital channels and smart ATM's
- This is not a traditional role you could be out on the floor helping customers use the new technology in store or behind the desk dealing with requests.
- We are looking for people who have experience in customer services, we would like to hear about what make you great with people and why
- Experience working within a team that has customer service and sales targets
- Someone who can add to our diverse and inclusive culture, be yourself and let your personality shine.
- Do you have a hunger to learn and ambition to continuously improve? Come and tell us how we could do things better!
- Ability to speak fluent Samoan is preferential
Life at BNZ
We support a flexible and energising environment that will allow you to be your best inside and outside of work. For this role we'll need you to be available for our customers during the times listed above, however we support many different ways of working so please register for job alerts if you're looking for something that will work better for you- www.bnzcareers.co.nz.
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!
Please note: if you are asked to complete an online assessment please do so within 2 working days as this forms part of your application.