Fsl Trade Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel Christchurch
Kuehne Nagel Christchurch urgently required following position for Fsl Trade Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fsl Trade Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel Christchurch Jobs Details:
Cooltainer New Zealand is a specialist division of Kuehne + Nagel; providing temperature controlled perishable commodities throughout New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands and are committed to providing excellent service. Due to a recent vacancy at our Christchurch office, we are looking for someone to join our seafreight team. You will be supporting the trade team in managing the FSL to ensure maximization of job profitability, efficient handling, completing invoicing, and resolving customer inquiries.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Managing invoicing ques and ensuring timely acknowledgement within our in-house system
- Liaising with Pricing Coordinator to ensure accrual are correct and tariffs are updated
- Assisting trade and finance team with processing, data entry and general administration
- Assisting with statistical analysis of vendor/shipper for review and management request
- Identifying and resolving issues within a timely fashion to maximize customer/ supplier satisfaction
Your skills and experience
- A relevant certificate or diploma is advantageous
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Accounts Payable Systems
- Minimum of 2 years in accounting and finance department with an understanding of Freight Forwarding process
- Proven experience in dealing with customers
- Competent with Microsoft Suite
- High level of attention to detail
Human Resources Department
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 74,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com