Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Oceania Group
Oceania Group urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Oceania Group Jobs Details:
- NZ's Leading Senior Healthcare Provider
- Supportive team and Development
- Connect to others through care and compassion
Oceania Healthcare is one of NZ's Senior Leading Healthcare providers of care and services, with 40 facilities across the nation. We are driven by our values of Deliver, Respect, Excellence, and Passion to enrich the lives of our residents! We take pride in what we do and believe in our vision as to how our roles can make a difference in the lives of our residents. We provide services ranging from lifestyle villages, rest homes and hospitals, as well as a range of out patient care.
Our Dunblane facility at Gisborne is seeking for a personable administrator to join the team on a Full Time basis. We are looking for someone who has good working ethics, an administrator guru with a real personable approach to touch the hearts of those who walk into the facility.
You will be the face of the facility and the go to person. So if you are someone so is hard working and really enthusiastic about administration, then read further. Your responsibility are, but not limited to:
- Establish good working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure a well establish , safe and sustained administrative functions;
- Assisting the Business and Care Manager when required;
- Ensure all documents are stored in a safe place;
- Keeping the reception and administrative area neat, clean and tidy
- Supporting a safe and healthy working environment
- Welcoming any visitors, residents , staff or contractors who comes into the facility;
- Keeping track of the visitors register and ensure it is always updated;
- All administrative work is completed in an effective and efficient manner.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous administration experience with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service;
- IT Literacy and in MS office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and numeracy skills to undertake reconciliations and cash handling
- Strong attention to detail, time management and ability to prioritise workload
- High standard of personal presentation
- Empathetic, passionate, committed and a result driven person.
In return, we offer a supportive and friendly team environment. You will have an opportunity for training and development to progress in a career pathway. Our values reflect what is great about Oceania Group and how we connect with our people, residents and communities. To connect to us, click here