Offshore Fabric Maintenance Supervisors Jobs Vacancy in Intergroup Limited New Plymouth
Intergroup Limited New Plymouth urgently required following position for Offshore Fabric Maintenance Supervisors. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Offshore Fabric Maintenance Supervisors Jobs Vacancy in Intergroup Limited New Plymouth Jobs Details:
Looking for an Offshore gig?
If you're an experienced Fabric Maintenance Supervisor with great organisational and people skills, and an expert in blasting and coatings, we need YOU!
InterGroup Limited are New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialists with 35 years of experience in servicing local government authorities, state owned enterprises and small and large private contractors. We cover everything from pipeline inspection and repair, drainage maintenance, hydroextraction, liquid waste management, specialist industrial and marine services, abrasive blasting, high pressure water-jetting and more. We also deliver a variety of industrial services on various offshore oil facilities in the Maari and Tui oil fields.
About the job...
Reporting to the Project Consultant in our Taranaki Offshore operations, your primary focus will be ensuring the smooth running of a team of skilled and diverse workers aboard one of the offshore FPSOs. It's not for the faint-hearted, as you'll be working some long hours in a month's stretch, but you'll be well looked after with accommodation and meals provided while on the job. You'll then have a month off after every month of work to enjoy what else life has to offer - hunting, fishing, farming, family - or just chilling out!
What you need...
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated individual with a few years' supervisory experience under their belt.
To be considered suitable for this position, you'll need:
- Minimum 3 years' supervisory experience in a similar role within the offshore engineering, petrochemical and maintenance industries.
- Considerable demonstrated experience in the use of slurry, dry, bi-carbonate and ultra-high-water pressure blasting methods.
- Considerable demonstrated experience in protective coatings and the use of various coating systems.
- Considerable demonstrated experience in the operations of surface preparation and coatings equipment.
- Considerable demonstrated experience supervising and mentoring a multicultural workforce.
- Current and valid Ausjet Hydro Blast supervisor's qualification.
- Current and valid NACE level 1 (or higher) qualification.
- Current Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) will be highly regarded.
- Current IRATA Rope Access certificate will be highly regarded.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A commitment to health, environment and safety excellence.
As our organisation is a drug/alcohol free company and safety is our first priority, additional criteria would be passing our pre-employment drug/alcohol tests and the completion of reference checks.
In return we offer very competitive remuneration and opportunity for development. So if you're ready for your next challenge and you're up for ours, apply TODAY! Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early.