Associate Director Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Nielsen Auckland City
Nielsen Auckland City urgently required following position for Associate Director Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Director Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Nielsen Auckland City Jobs Details:
Associate Director Analytics - 8287
Analytics - New Zealand Auckland, Auckland
Simply put, we do two things at Nielsen. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. Measurement and analytics are two separate things, and each is important and valuable on its own. But the connection of the two makes them both even more critical and valuable.
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
Working with both your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to develop in depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
Your key responsibilities:
- Building a network (internal and external) of effective and meaningful relationships to maximise business opportunities
- Ensuring clients have the analytical insight required and that we meet our service level agreements.
- Presenting necessary recommendations and tracking these outcomes
- Reviewing progress with internal sales teams where opportunities for growth have been flagged and work closely with them to drive these forward.
- Developing and presenting thought leadership created by Nielsen associates
- Provide support, guidance and training for the team where necessary
- Design and plan analytical support to clients according to their needs. Supervising stages in this process and managing performance on a frequent basis.
- Tracking headline KPIs through Salesforce.com to drive collaboration through technology
- A full understanding of our tools and systems as well as the Nielsen product portfolio
- Working closely with all teams to ensure work is connected to meet client needs
You will possess the following skills:
- Extensive experience of analysing data in an FMCG environment
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Awareness and understanding of market conditions and our client’s business environment
- Strong planning and servicing skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with clients to solve business issues
- Demonstration of how to design solutions to answer client business needs
- A consultative style of working
- A team player in a challenging and fast paced environment
- A proven track record of delivering success through others
- Identifying, upskilling and managing a team
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment
Working with a selected group of FMCG clients to:
- Build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements.
- Use this knowledge to develop in depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth
- Explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
This opportunity is just the beginning of your future at Nielsen. We want you to be you - and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us.
Want to know more about what it’s like working in an analytical team at Nielsen? Take a look here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkQO6WNCLnk
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Auckland,Auckland