Senior Advisor Events Feasibility Jobs Vacancy in Auckland Council Auckland City
Auckland Council Auckland City urgently required following position for Senior Advisor Events Feasibility. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Advisor Events Feasibility Jobs Vacancy in Auckland Council Auckland City Jobs Details:
New Year, New Opportunity!
This is initially a 6 month fixed term role, with the potential to go permanent.
We are looking for a switched on individual who is passionate about contributing to Auckland becoming a world class city!
Your primary focus will be in providing robust feasibility research to support the Major Events team to implement Auckland's Major Events Strategy, which will include:
- The assessment of major event proposals to determine their potential benefits, strategic fit with Auckland's Major Event Strategy and alignment within the major events portfolio for Auckland,
- The design of ATEED's investment approach to develop the maximum potential of the event for Auckland,
- Input into major events policy and strategy development both within ATEED, and Auckland Council, and externally, and
- Working in conjunction with other areas of the business to capture the benefits delivered by the major events portfolio for decision making and evaluation purposes.
- Strategic Delivery and Support
- Research and Analysis
- Relationships and Communication
- Organisational obligations
Event management, operational or public sector experiences are advantageous.
Your key relationships will include the Event Industry, Planning and Performance team, Auckland Council, CCO's, NZ Police, Government and Corporate sector, so it is expected that your communication skills both verbal and written are second to none!
If you can tick all the boxes and you think you can take this role and run with it, then apply now!
A Job Description is attached and for further information on ATEED, please click on this link: https://www.aucklandnz.com/about-ateed
Closing Date: Friday 26 th January 2018