Food And Beverage Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Ibis Wellington Wellington City
Ibis Wellington Wellington City urgently required following position for Food And Beverage Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food And Beverage Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Ibis Wellington Wellington City Jobs Details:
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for the efficient running of the food and beverage areas to obtain customer satisfaction while meeting the departmental budget.
- Ensure efficient, friendly and professional food and beverage service is provided to all guests.
- Provide for guests and patrons an experience and environment they feel meets their expectations.
- Familiarise yourself with VIP and regular guests to ensure their requests and needs are met.
- Set up systems to protect and maintain control of restaurant service equipment, correctly recording breakages and carry our regular stock takes.
- Set up and maintain a weekly cleaning schedule for the restaurant to achieve the highest possible hygiene and cleaning standards.
- Ensure all mis-en-place is completed prior to guests arriving.
- Ensure staff is competent in dining menu and wine list knowledge and can maximise sales to guests.
- Ensure guest billing is completed accurately following hotel procedure and that correct charges are posted.
- Any other reasonable request as required by Hotel Management.
- Establish on-going On Job Training within the department to meet brand and service standards. Use department procedure manuals as a base for all service procedures and training.
- Induct new staff into the team, department and hotel in the first week of their employment using the orientation checklist.
- Openly communicate with staff ensuring regular briefings occur with all relevant information passed onto staff.
- Delegate duties so all aspects of the shift are covered, ensure concise handover to the next shift.
- Manage staff within guidelines outlined in the Accor Employee handbook and Hotel fact-sheet.
- Suggest any improvements that could be made to improve existing service or procedures, log and inform the Department Manager of any service or system problems.
- Ensure employees attend training programmes and meetings to constantly improve skills and knowledge.
- Do not divulge any Hotel or guest information either during or after employment with the company.
- Strive to implement the Accor Asia Pacific Service Vision and demonstrate active use of the Accor Values.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Passionate about food and wine and driving excellent service standard
- Experienced in A la Carte Service
- Capable of managing the restaurant in the absence of the R&B Manager
- Dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality of service.
- Ensure smooth communication with the Head Chef and kitchen
- Micros knowledge preferred
- Successful candidates will be offered varying hours and days each week
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in food & beverage
- NZ citizen, permanent resident or hold a current and valid work visa/permit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.76 /hour
- food & beverage: 1 year
- Wellington City, 6011
- LCQ Qualification