Resident Medical Officer Rmo Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- Resident Medical Officer Rmo Coordinator
- Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- 04 Jan, 2018 17 days ago
Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera urgently required following position for Resident Medical Officer Rmo Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Resident Medical Officer Rmo Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera Jobs Details:
Full Time, Flexible and/or Part Time Working Hours.
We are seeking highly motivated applicants to apply for the position of Resident Medical Officer (RMO) Coordinator to join the Medical Management Team on a permanent basis.
This position is responsible for providing employment related administrative support for Resident Medical Officers (RMO's), writing and administering the departmental rosters, leave management, reimbursements/pay management and pastoral care of our junior medical staff.
Major attributes for the successful candidate are:
- Minimum of 5 years administration experience.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Proven and effective communication skills,
- The ability to build and maintain positive and constructive relationships
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise is essential.
- Roster writing and management ability including organising cover and ensuring the best use of available resources
- Demonstrates they can work well under pressure and manage stressful situations
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region's amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (1,800 staff, $325m cost-centre) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
Click here for the job description.
Please apply online from this page.
Applications close on 22 January 2018.