Store Compliance Officer Jobs Vacancy in Harvey Norman Auckland City
Harvey Norman Auckland City urgently required following position for Store Compliance Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Compliance Officer Jobs Vacancy in Harvey Norman Auckland City Jobs Details:
Job no: 505552
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Administration
Grab this rare opportunity to make your mark within our successful, fast growing, retail business.
We currently have a vacancy for a Store Compliance Officer to join our New Zealand Audit Team at Harvey Norman Head Office in the heart of Manukau (with plenty of free parking available!).
Reporting to the Head of Audit based in Australia with functional reporting to the GM Finance and Administration in New Zealand, this role is a pivotal part of our assurance structure.
- Identify and develop recommendations for improvements to Group’s policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Develop and document NZ Compliance annual plan and revisions as necessary throughout the year. Planning /revisions will be based on an assessment of risks, mitigating controls and current procedures to determine whether the control environment and processes are designed efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure the development and presentation of accurate, comprehensive and timely reporting of the findings arising from store compliance reviews to all stakeholders, both at the store level and on a Group basis.
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge and skills in applying and using computer systems and office application skills (e.g. Word, Excel etc).
- Ability to identify problems, gather and analyse information effectively, develop alternative solutions and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Skills in relationship management and influencing at all levels of the organisation.
- Attends to detail and is thorough in completing work tasks
- Store Compliance / Loss Prevention experience (desirable).
- Exposure to basic accounting principles / office administration
- Full Drivers Licence
This is a role filled with variety, so if you want to work for a market leader submit your application today!
Advertised: 12 Jan 2018 New Zealand Daylight Time