Chip Runner Labourer Jobs Vacancy in Higgins Auckland City
Higgins Auckland City urgently required following position for Chip Runner Labourer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chip Runner Labourer Jobs Vacancy in Higgins Auckland City Jobs Details:
Do you want to build New Zealand’s roads of national significance?
We are looking for a Chip Runner (Labourer) for our chipseal team in East Tamaki, Auckland. We are looking for reliable people with a positive can-do attitude. Experience in sealing would be an advantage.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Skills and Experience
• Class 1 licence is a must, WTR endorsement, Class 2 would be an advantage
• A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
• Good work ethic and enthusiasm to learn and up skill
• Reliable, honest and flexible team-player, including the willingness to work weekends
• Highest commitment to Health and Safety
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development opportunities - grow your career!
• Great team culture
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button
For more information about this role and other opportunities in the business, please contact Jeanette Herbst on 09 525 9257.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.