Banking Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Hamilton
Bnz Hamilton urgently required following position for Banking Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banking Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Hamilton Jobs Details:
Creating Great Together
Hours: 37.5 per week. Tuesday - Saturday
For us, it's about more than just banking. We believe in supporting our local communities and designing customer led solutions that change the way people manage their money. For our people this means we create an environment where you can try new things, deliver innovative solutions and be empowered to put your energy in to being you.
About the Role
As a Banking Advisor, you'll truly make a difference in our customer's lives. In this role you'll do more than just process loans and deal with the transactional stuff - you'll have every opportunity to connect with customers and really get to know them and their needs, so you can offer them the best service. You'll be the 'money coach' for our customers, helping them understand which spending is necessary and which is optional.
You'll have sales targets to meet so we're guessing your someone up to the challenge of closing the deal. Even better, you'll be rewarded for high performance with generous incentives and recognition through awards such as Silver Kiwi and our most coveted - Chevron.
We can also offer you:
- An excellent opportunity to establish your network within a community and create a personal brand for yourself. Lead and drive connections to your network and help your community to achieve.
- Work with a collaborative, high achieving team and accessible leaders who are all truly committed to helping New Zealanders be good with money.
- Plenty of digital learning opportunities as you work with innovative products such as YouMoney and Android Pay. We've developed multiple learning channels so that you can get up to speed fast and feel confident using these products.
- Your smarts! You're great at picking up on customer cues that can lead to potential sales opportunities.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a targeted sales environment.
- Some of our stores are open 7 days and you can work in different locations.
- A hunger for 'the deal' and an ability to think outside the box to make the deal work within the rules!
We support a flexible and energising environment that will allow you to be your best inside and outside of work. For this role we'll need you to be available for our customers during the times listed above, however we support many different ways of working so please register for job alerts if you're looking for something that will work better for you- www.bnzcareers.co.nz .
Some of our other benefits include:
- Quarterly Performance Incentive Plan
- Free Life, Disability and Income protection insurance
- Reduced lending rates and no fees on home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Up to 10 days paid domestic leave
- Four weeks paid annual leave, with the option to purchase an additional 1-2 weeks leave
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!