Account Manager Aquafeed Jobs Vacancy in Kelly Services Auckland City
Kelly Services Auckland City urgently required following position for Account Manager Aquafeed. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Aquafeed Jobs Vacancy in Kelly Services Auckland City Jobs Details:
About the company:
Our client, a key aquaculture feed manufacturer in Australia, services most areas of the aquaculture industry in APAC and is now expanding internationally into S.E. Asia.
They manufacture a complete range of quality extruded and steam pelleted products for aquaculture species including salmon, ocean trout, king salmon (chinook salmon), barramundi, prawns (shrimp), yellowtail kingfish, rainbow trout, cobia and other Australian native species. They work closely with their own raw materials division developing new and exciting raw materials to complement their diets. They provide unique and customised, highest performance feed solutions to their leading commercial aquaculture customers.
Our client is seeking to appoint an energetic and highly self-motivated individual to this autonomous Technical Account Manager role. Based in New Zealand, reporting to the Sales Manager - Aqua-Feed, and with the support of their Australia based Aqua-Feed team, you will be responsible for providing account management support for all aspects of king salmon customers (and other customers as required), including order receipt and assistance with feed production planning, monitoring of feed delivery timing, fish nutrition and feed management, planning and implementation of research trials, and general customer technical support. You will join a highly dynamic, motivated and well respected sales team and will also work closely with technical, production, logistics and quality control staff to deliver feed and service solutions to meet the global excellence demanded by their customers. As a business, our customer pride themselves on being innovative and flexible, always pushing the frontiers of fish nutrition, and you will be a key member of this agile, cross-functional team.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly and annual sales and forecasting budgets.
- Coordination of quarterly account management meetings and other meetings as required with key accounts.
- Preparation of customer price review information, general agenda and meeting preparation and presentations.
- Assisting sales and marketing activities to develop products & services that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Maintaining an up-to-date nutritional and technical knowledge of the aquaculture program.
- Presenting technical data to customers, staff and public/industry forums.
- Managing and facilitating farm or research provider based trials.
You will have:
A Degree or higher in Aquaculture or a related field combined with a strong commercial/business acumen.
- Experience in commercial aquaculture, ideally from or servicing a king salmon (chinook salmon) environment or other related finfish aquaculture species (i.e. Atlantic salmon or Ocean trout), with a particular focus and demonstrated background in nutrition, feed and feed management.
- A "can do" dynamic, responsive, enthusiastic and tenacious manner.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- A confident and customer-focused outlook with the ability to present technical and other information to diverse audiences.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a persuasive style.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel & Powerpoint in particular).
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and within teams and above all, an ability to just 'make things happen'.