Divisional Youth Manager Volunteer Dunedin Jobs Vacancy in John Dunedin
John Dunedin urgently required following position for Divisional Youth Manager Volunteer Dunedin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Divisional Youth Manager Volunteer Dunedin Jobs Vacancy in John Dunedin Jobs Details:
St John's Youth Programme provides young people with the experience to gain confidence, empathy, life, health and leadership skills. By joining our youth team and delivering the youth programme you will be provided with the opportunity to gain self-reward and development!
This position of Divisional Youth Manager is in our Dunedin Youth Division. Your main focus is to provide leadership, direction and support to the Youth Leaders and division members and deliver a programme which enhances the development of its members.
As the Divisional Youth Manager it is within your role to:
- Ensure a suitable programme is in place and the division is operating within regional requirements and St John's policies
- Ensure your leaders have access to resources and attend all appropriate workshop/courses to deliver a high level of service to your members
- Perform administrative duties as required including regular reporting
- Attend or ensure there is a representative to attend conferences, planning days and events as required
- Promote the programme to increase member numbers and encourage members to attend/support district and regional activities
- Actively promote and contribute Health & Safety practices and St John's Core Values
For this role you will need to demonstrate your ability to:
- Communicate effectively through verbal and written channels
- Build and maintain co-operative relationships with others
- Plan, organise and prioritise your time and workload to a high degree
- Lead and motivate a team to achieve its goals
- Mentor and support members to ensure personal development is achieved
- Think and work outside the square
- Use a computer (Intermediate level is desirable).
For more information on this role please contact Kelly Heads, South Island Regional Youth Manager, 0800 St John or Kelly.email@example.com.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working. We are also keen to talk to talented individuals who aspire to a position such as this and may not yet meet all of the criteria above. St John provides the opportunity to progress at your own tempo with a commitment to your personal and professional development within a supportive team environment.
Haramai ngā tai o te āniwaniwa, he kāhui rangatira tēnei, he kāhui whakamana tāngata whaimahi, e te iti, e te rahi e.