Accounts Payable Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Onceit Auckland City
Onceit Auckland City urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Onceit Auckland City Jobs Details:
Onceit is one of NZs fastest growing on-line fashion and lifestyle retailers. We source and sell premium designer fashion products across a range of categories including apparel, home, accessories & beauty from local and international brands through our successful website and app. From humble beginnings, we’ve quickly grown into a business serving over 470,000 delighted members throughout NZ and Australia. This position is based in our office in Newmarket, Auckland, hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm.
We're looking for someone who has accounts payable experience to join our team based in Newmarket, Auckland. You'll be working with a motivated finance team to help keep our valued suppliers happy. Currently our finance team is a 4 full time team which is led by our Finance Manager/Accountant.
Team fit and a clear alignment with our company values are critical. We have an extraordinary and youthful team and are super-friendly. We work hard and get a lot done, but we also know how to have fun with monthly company lunches and regular killer social functions. There are great perks with this role and top of the list has to be our amazing staff buying privileges.
How you will help us:
- Management of accounts payable monthly supplier invoices
- Daily management of the accounts inbox, e-filing invoices and answering queries
- Processing of daily urgent proforma payments
- Reconciliation and initial approval of 20 th invoices
- Processing and analysing freight invoices
- Processing of faulty or under supply credits from suppliers requiring clear communication skills
- Managing claims against couriers/shipping agents
- NZ Citizenship or residency
- A positive attitude – we strive for a happy and energised work place
- Medium level of book keeping skills
- Previous accounts payable experience, we expect you to know how to read and reconcile a monthly statement with aging balances
- Excellent command of the English language and ability to communicate with suppliers with respect and good written prose
- Solid Excel and Word skills and fast computer navigation
- Fast work pace - we have a large number of invoices to process so speed is essential
- Attention to detail and ability to concentrate for long periods
- A love of numbers
- A high level of attention to detail
- A team player, can do attitude
- Interest in fashion and trends
- Being part of a great, friendly team
- Weekly office gathering so everyone is up to speed with what other teams are up to
- Staff discount on Onceit products
- Gym membership discount
- Dog friendly office
- Fun events and staff lunches every month
- Espresso coffee
- Positive culture – Positive attitude, ability to overcome challenges, creating positive work environment
- Encourage creativity - advancement – improving process’ creatively
- Ship quickly, be agile, be lean – constant improvement in role and workplace
- Open communication – Clear understanding of role responsibilities and KPI’s, clear communication internally, suppliers & customers, honesty.
- Be the best at wow service – care about customers, wow stories, member ambassadors
- Make s**t happen – make Onceit more efficient, if something needs doing get it done, muck in
- Work hard, have fun – celebrate success, work hard to achieve the goal, put in the time