Community Advisor Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City
New Zealand Government Auckland City urgently required following position for Community Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Advisor Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City Jobs Details:
Service Delivery and Operations | 18/089 Community Advisor
Type: Fixed Term/Secondment - 12 monthsHours: Part time - 30 hoursLocation: ManukauBusiness Group: Community AdvisorBranch: Service Delivery & OperationsSalary: $65,239-$88,264
A Community Advisor
- develops, maintains and brokers highly effective relationships with and between communities, hap? and iwi, stakeholders, agencies, local and central government
- effects the transfer of knowledge, skills, and resources to assist communities to identify and implement local solutions to local issues
- provides high quality specialist advice and recommendations to decision makers on funding investment within communities.
As a Community Advisor your key role is to engage with communities and stakeholders to provide information and advice and connect them with the resources they need, using a community led approach. Some travel is involved and a driver's licence is essential.
Key to your success will be a proven ability to work alongside Communities, Hapu and Iwi to enable them to become resilient and achieve their aspirations. You will also have excellent data analysis capability and your customer service ethic will underpin all that you do.
You will have a professional attitude and be able to evidence:
- public service integrity
- cross cultural understanding and competence
- strong communication skills - written and oral
- proven skills, knowledge and experience in providing advice that builds and empowers the community, whanau, hapu, iwi, and voluntary organisations
- excellent relationship management and collaboration skills
- data analysis and analytical skills including the ability to interpret financial information
- experience in online grant management
- experience in assessing organisational performance and providing advice to community and voluntary organisations
- ability to plan, organise and manage work effectively to meet multiple deadlines
- strong digital literacy skills are essential as we work in a digital office environment
- ability to rapidly adapt and be an early adopter of change in a high change environment.
Applications close: 5pm, Wednesday 7 March 2018For more information please contact: Gaylene Tupaea on 027 499 3062 or email@example.comJob description: To review the full job description, please click here