Senior Planner Policy Jobs Vacancy in Ghd Wellington City
Ghd Wellington City urgently required following position for Senior Planner Policy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Planner Policy Jobs Vacancy in Ghd Wellington City Jobs Details:
Senior Planner (Policy) - WEL00136
- New Zealand-North Island-Wellington
As one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies, GHD operates a connected global network of 8500 professionals committed to delivering imaginative thinking and exceptional client service.
We are seeking a senior level Planner to help lead project delivery and assist with business development in our Wellington or Palmerston North office with support from our local Service Group Manager and the wider national team.
We are in a period of solid growth and we are keen to add more planning capability across our team.
Our national planning team is involved in a number of infrastructure related projects, including the development and delivery of consultation strategies and consent preparation. We are currently leading a number of very large exciting projects for major industry and local government and also undertake consent processing on behalf of councils. We are also involved in strategic land use planning and policy work for public and private sector clients.
To be successful you will:
• 10+ years’ planning experience
• A relevant Planning qualification and full membership of the NZPI (or eligibility).
• A proven track record in urban and/or regional planning
• Demonstrable comprehensive understanding of the planning system and relevant legislation
• Experience preparing submissions and marketing materials in response to tenders and client requests. We offer a professional and friendly culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity. GHD provides an attractive career / professional development offer through the GHD Business School we also offer fantastic lifestyle options including additional leave entitlement, flexible working options and an active social club.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your covering letter and resume via our website: www.ghd.com/careers
For further information please contact Sarah Jenkins 04 474 7348