Online Stock Administrator Jobs Vacancy in North Beach Albany
North Beach Albany urgently required following position for Online Stock Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Online Stock Administrator Jobs Vacancy in North Beach Albany Jobs Details:
North Beach has an awesome opportunity for an up and coming legend to join our team in the role of Online Stock Administrator.
Working between our Albany Retail Store and our Head Office (also based in Albany), you’ll be responsible for co-ordinating online stock requirements on a daily basis.
Daily tasks will include:
• Receiving and processing online returns using our in-house inventory system
• Communicating with customers to manage returns processes and upsell exchanges
• Processing inward stock movements and re-stocking the shop floor
• Co-ordinating stock transfers and samples for regular photoshoots
• Preparing, steaming, tagging and co-ordinating garments for photoshoots
• Assisting with picking, packing and dispatching online orders
• Assisting with all aspects of stock processing and transfers where required
• Performing general administrative tasks including stock reporting and daily maintenance tasks
• Acting as a runner where necessary
The role will be primarily based at our Albany store, however there will be regular hours spent at our Head Office, and this staff member must be flexible and willing to work between locations.
To succeed in the role you will need:
• Previous experience in clothing retail, ideally within a stockroom / backroom
• A process driven, results focused approach to work
• Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
• Willingness to get stuck into whatever needs to be done, including Spring Cleaning, Coffee Runs and anything else that pops up
We work in a fun, fast paced work environment and we’re all incredibly passionate about fashion, e-commerce… and after work drinks!
If you’re looking for a super busy, varied and exciting role for the new year, APPLY NOW letting us know why you’re the legend we’re looking for.