Quality Systems Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kerry Ingredients Auckland City
Kerry Ingredients Auckland City urgently required following position for Quality Systems Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Systems Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kerry Ingredients Auckland City Jobs Details:
Kerry offers the industry’s largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world’s top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping to deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialisation.
Founded in 1972 in Co. Kerry, Ireland, the Kerry Group has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions, and has succeeded in achieving sustained profitability. We have annualised sales in excess of €5 billion and supply over 15,000 food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. We have established over 100 manufacturing sites, operate in over 30 countries, and employee 24,000 people worldwide.
Kerry has been present in the Asia-Pacific region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry APAC employs nearly 3,500 talented people across the APAC region.
Kerry’s diverse, high performance teams are key to our innovative culture and ongoing success. Retaining and developing their enthusiasm and determination to succeed is central to Kerry’s strategy for growth and development. Kerry provides ongoing career development programmes for employees, through which they can enhance the skills, knowledge and capability necessary to deliver our future growth. Being a truly global company, our employees in Asia-Pacific have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Commitment | Teamwork | Excellence | Entrepreneurial | Value Creation
About the Role:
The Quality Systems Coordinator’s primary focus is to ensure that raw materials and finished products adhere to Kerry specifications and that all food safety protocols are followed in the manufacture of products.
- Develop and maintain site HACCP and other risk assessment systems as required
- Ensuring site Quality Systems are reviewed, updated and maintained to comply with Kerry Global Quality Management system requirements quality/ food safety requirements and GSFI requirements.
- Ensuring Site systems and procedures are ready at all times for Unannounced Audits
- Adherence to Technical action response deadlines (Regulatory, Customer etc.)
- Generate and maintain quality and department procedures to enable structured training and adherence to relevant standards
- Coordinate and participate in internal audits as required.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Food Science or related discipline
- Good Technical Knowledge of the Food sector
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in Systems development and implementation
- Good knowledge of regulatory environment as it applies to the food sector
- Good communicator & organizer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Strongly Systems and Compliance Focused
- Proactive, Adaptable, Flexible
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Document Control Software
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Reporting to: This position reports directly to Quality Assurance Manager - NZ
Job Types: Temporary, Contract