Quality Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Fisher Paykel Healthcare
Fisher Paykel Healthcare urgently required following position for Quality Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Fisher Paykel Healthcare Jobs Details:
This position supports the Manufacturing function for the implementation of innovative technologies and advance Quality principles in order to drive continuous improvement and improve process quality. By utilizing data insights and analytics to identify and drive continuous improvements helps us drive Total Cost of Quality and create a better compliance environment.
You will work in partnership with Manufacturing and Engineering, the role is responsible for ensuring that products are manufactured in accordance with FDA/13485 regulations, applicable international regulatory requirements as well as company requirements.
The role will utilize Quality Engineering principles and problem solving skills to improve processes that are aligned with the overall Quality and Business vision. You will utilize appropriate risk management to prevent unanticipated failure modes and improve capability of processes. The role also enables effective deployment across the Quality Manufacturing Organization of procedures and methodologies to ensure high product/process quality as well as compliance with FDA and global quality system requirements.
Skills and Experience
- A University/Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Scientific, or related field is required.
- minimum 2 years related experience in a quality engineer role
- Experience in the medical device field mandatory.
- Quality Engineer certification a plus.
- Process Excellence training or certification preferred (Lean, Six Sigma, DeX).
- Working knowledge of US and International regulations governing the medical device industry (i.e. GMP, GLPs, MDR, and ISO 13485: 2003) is required.
- Knowledge of fundamental quality engineering principles such as Process Validation, Design of Experiments, and Process Control & Capability required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and problem solving skills required.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively cross-functionally as well as across business units required.