Internal Sales Support Mechanical And Industrial Wellington New Zealand Jobs Vacancy in Salt Recruitment Wellington City
- Internal Sales Support Mechanical And Industrial Wellington New Zealand
- Salt Recruitment
- Wellington City WGN
- 11 Jan, 2018 10 days ago
Salt Recruitment Wellington City urgently required following position for Internal Sales Support Mechanical And Industrial Wellington New Zealand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internal Sales Support Mechanical And Industrial Wellington New Zealand Jobs Vacancy in Salt Recruitment Wellington City Jobs Details:
Highest quality products, solutions and service back up
Internal Sales Support - Industrial and Mechanical Engineering
Where to start with this client… Well known for being of the highest level of pedigree in the distribution, sales and service of a range of complex industrial and engineered 'high performance' products. Also known for their commitment to research and development, product application, innovation and cutting edge thinking. All which has resulted in a reputation of quality, excellence and a variety of industry awards, accolades and if completely honest… competitor envy.
This opportunity will see you representing the company, their products and services in an assortment of ways - primarily in support of the external sales people in the field and their key clients
- Support to the Lower North Island and South Island where you may need to learn to roll your "R's"
- Through an amazing induction and ongoing training you will be able to offer expert advice and solutions once full product and solution training have completed
- Continue to learn and grow through the many internal development opportunities
- Plan, pitch and deliver the company product range and effectively follow up with your internal stakeholders being the sales team in a professional and timely manner
- Help the external team build market share, create hype around the company and products, be a brand ambassador, connect, collaborate and network with your stakeholders, recognise and analyse competitor trends and movement and in general, have your finger on the industry pulse
We are seeking an intelligent person with mechanical aptitude to join the team and represent the company. Ideals are:
- Commercial nous, technical / mechanical aptitude, grit and determination and attractive personality
- Great communications to go with that personality
- An understanding of how a small branch operates i.e. you all have to work together and get on!
- Inquisitive by nature - attitude, the type who asks the right questions and then listens
- Examples of target sectors - automotive, marine, heavy industry, oil and gas, manufacturing, automotive, mechanical, industrial, engineering, agriculture and dairy or alike
- Internal sales or customer service experience. Some account management would be great!
- Able to report effectively on all activity including data entry and admin support
The head office is in Auckland and has a well presented office environment, warehouse and distribution centre on location. This office in the Lower Hutt region is one of the prides of the nation and has a strong client following with excellent tradition of high calibre projects. Great parking and so much potential to advance into senior sales, field sales, business development, applications or even technical.
Happy to discuss this in much more detail.
I would like to speak with you today about this. Please apply and I'll be in touch.
Practice Lead - Salt Recruitment
Apply Now Email your CV to Brad Stewart , or use the application form on this page.