Support Workers Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare New Zealand Auckland City
Healthcare New Zealand Auckland City urgently required following position for Support Workers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Workers Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare New Zealand Auckland City Jobs Details:
Are you a considerate, enthusiastic, and reliable professional? Are you committed to providing excellent personal care and performing household tasks to a high standard?
Healthcare NZ is a nationwide organisation that provides high-quality support for over 20,000 clients in their own homes and communities. We are one of the largest providers of home-based health, disability and rehabilitation services, with offices in over 30 locations throughout New Zealand.
We are looking for outstanding staff members to assist our clients with their specific needs while respecting their dignity, values, and culture. This is a part time position (30 hours per fortnight) located in South Auckland.
- Good communication skills and command of the English language
- Previous experience in healthcare or care giving
- Proven skills in house management
- Good level of fitness
- Be available to work during week days and weekends
- Hold a full NZ Driver’s Licence and have the use of a reliable car
- Have NZ residency / citizenship, or a NZ work permit still valid for at least six months
- A pay rate from $19 per hour depending on relevant qualifications
- Fully funded NZQA training and qualifications
- A supportive team environment
NOTE : in order for your candidature to be accepted, you MUST complete our application form in full, and attach your CV as well as a completed Police Vetting Form.
For further information, please contact Valerie Schwitter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 9th February 2018.